Friday, November 07, 2008

An invitation to bloggers

Some of you may remember the Philippine Science Centrum, the first interactive science museum in the country. We went there when I was in high school back when it was still at Padre Faura. I remember a big number of us buying their ready-to-assemble physics experiments to pass as science projects. (Yes, it was cheating. We were lazy. I'm atoning for my sin against science eduation now.)

The Science Centrum has since moved to bigger digs at Riverbanks Mall in Marikina and while this is a much better set-up, with more exhibits and wider space, it still needs a bit more promotion. Which is why we're organizing a free tour for bloggers. 

Anyone who writes a regular blog (sige na nga, kahit hindi regular) may join us for a free tour on November 22, Saturday at 2:00 pm. There will be a question and answer session afterwards with the people in charge of the centrum. Bloggers who write about places to visit, science, parenting, and education will  be most welcome. 

Please send an email expressing your interest to cognitioncreative (at) gmail (dot) com with a link to your blog/s  to get on the guest list or text/email me if you know me personally. I'll confirm with an email containing details. 
  
Please don't hesitate to pass the information along or post in your blogs. 


No comments: